- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is delivering a speech at the Warsaw Security Forum
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 9.05 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the new Slovenian Ambassador Božena Forštnarič Boroje
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 10.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-10-25 On 25 October at 4.30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the new Slovenian Ambassador Božena Forštnarič Boroje
- 2018-10-25 On 25 October at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a Government meeting at the Seimas
The Minister congratulated the Republic of Cyprus on its Independence Day
Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs Linas Linkevičius congratulated Nikos Christodoulides, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cyprus, and all the people of Cyprus on Independence Day which is marked on 1 October.
“In the European Union we can work together, as two of its smaller members, to enhance our contribution to solving major issues that have been testing the strength of the Union, like the future of Europe, Multiannual Financial Framework, protection of external borders and PESCO,” Minister Linkevičius noted.
The Minister said he highly valued friendly relations between Lithuania and Cyprus and extended his heartfelt wishes of prosperity and well-being to his Cypriot counterpart and the country’s people.
Lithuania and Cyprus established diplomatic relations on 3 December 1992.