- 2018-12-12 to 2018-12-16 On 12-16 December, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė is participating in meetings of the initiative of the Enhanced Partnership in Northern Europe (e-PINE) in Washington, D.C.
- 2018-12-13 On 13 December at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting at the Seimas.
- 2018-12-13 On 13 December at 3.15 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the annual conference of the Eastern Europe Studies Centre
- 2018-12-13 On 13 December, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is participating in political consultations and bilateral meetings in Uzbekistan
- 2018-12-13 On 13 December, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananvičius, as part of a delegation led by the President of Lithuania, is attending the meeting of the European Council
The Minister congratulated the Republic of Cyprus on its Independence Day
Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs Linas Linkevičius congratulated Nikos Christodoulides, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cyprus, and all the people of Cyprus on Independence Day which is marked on 1 October.
“In the European Union we can work together, as two of its smaller members, to enhance our contribution to solving major issues that have been testing the strength of the Union, like the future of Europe, Multiannual Financial Framework, protection of external borders and PESCO,” Minister Linkevičius noted.
The Minister said he highly valued friendly relations between Lithuania and Cyprus and extended his heartfelt wishes of prosperity and well-being to his Cypriot counterpart and the country’s people.
Lithuania and Cyprus established diplomatic relations on 3 December 1992.