- 2019-03-21 to 2019-03-22 On 21-22 March, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends the European Council in Brussels as part of the delegation led by the President of Lithuania
- 2019-03-22 On 22 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Vilnius Security Forum 2019
- 2019-03-22 On 22 March at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in political consultations with the Austrian delegation
- 2019-03-22 On 22 March at 10:30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Apostolic Nuncio to Lithuania, Archbishop Pedro López Quintana
- 2019-03-22 On 22 March at 6:15 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Georgia to Lithuania Khatuna Salukvadze
L. Linkevičius thanks the outgoing Hungarian Ambassador for his personal contribution to the development of bilateral relations
On 27 November, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the outgoing Ambassador of Hungary to Lithuania Zoltán Jancsi. Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister thanked the Hungarian Ambassador for the role of Hungary in strengthening security in Lithuania and the Baltic states and for his personal contribution to the development of bilateral relations, especially for the promotion of economic ties.
"Lithuania appreciates Hungary's resolve to help ensure security in our country and the entire region. This NATO ally was among the first to deploy its infantry company in Lithuania in 2014. Next year, Hungary also conducted the NATO Air Policing mission in Šiauliai. We hope that in 2019, Hungary will resume the NATO Air Policing mission and will guard the airspace over the Baltic states again," said L. Linkevičius.
The Hungarian Ambassador Zoltán Jancsi has been accredited to Lithuania since 2015.