- 2018-07-11 to 2018-07-18 On 11-18 July, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is visiting Buenos Aires (Argentina), Montevideo (Uruguay) and Sao Paulo (Brazil).
- 2018-07-17 On 17 July, the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a meeting of Ministers of Foreign Affairs from the EU and from the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) in Brussels.
- 2018-07-17 On 17 July at 3:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is meeting with the Member of the European Parliament Rebecca Harms in Vilnius.
- 2018-07-19 On 19 July at 4:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in an event dedicated to commemorate the anniversary of the Sumner Welles Declaration in Washington Square in Vilnius.
- 2018-07-20 On 20 July, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is participating in the General Affairs Council (Article 50) in Brussels.
Key decisions on the Alliance's comprehensive response to threats taken at the NATO summit
On 11-12 July in Brussels, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius participated in the NATO summit as part of a delegation led by the President Dalia Grybauskaitė. The meeting charted NATO's path in a changing world for the years ahead. The Alliance is adapting to be a more agile, responsive and innovative organisation, which defends itself against any threat.
The Brussels Summit Declaration was issued by the Heads of State and Government participating in the meeting.
Linkevičius also participated in a working dinner of the North Atlantic Council‘s Foreign Ministers, during which NATO's southern challenges were discussed. The Ministers of NATO's partner countries – Iraq, Jordan and Tunisia – and the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini also took part in the working dinner.